Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivasa Rao K <re...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/17 22:46:54 UTC

SOAP Request and Response to Trace file - Performance Issues

Hi,

    We are using WebSphere 6 Application Server and writing SOAP Request and Responses
  to the Trace file. Sometimes the SOAP Response is big, 80+KB or so.

    Anybody has idea that how much this writing SOAP messages to log will effect the
  application performance? Because for some load test, system is not responding.

    Of course, we can test it by Turn-Off the log messages, but the load test is being
  done by other business partner.

   By the way,  do we need to save the message to a trace file? In production environment
   we need to turn-off these messages, right?

   Thanks,
 Srinivas.

 Get your own web address.