Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/07/04 11:03:08 UTC

Number of Podlings

For the podlings that have concerns over the current "incubation branding"
push, I would like to offer an alternative; Push hard to graduate!

I haven't studied the numbers in great detail, but the upward trend is
somewhat bothering. We had a similar rise of concurrent podlings in 2011,
and I recall a strong push to get podlings to graduate, and the data shows
that there was a positive outcome of that, primarily in 2012.

Call to Arms for all Mentors, put in an extra gear and try to nudge the
podlings out of the comfy incubator, and into "scary" TLP (and perhaps a
few rare cases of retirements) territory. ;-)

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Number of Podlings