Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/04 14:21:21 UTC

Wicket and Google Application Engine (yet another post)

Hi,
I've been playing around and tried to put a Wicket application in GAE.
There are some good links. The best one is:
http://www.xaloon.org/blog/apache-wicket-issues-on-google-app-engine-for-javawhich
holds other links.
Anyway, I have put in google code my successful attempt.

Basically, I saw two options for a Wicket on GAE:
1. Create a GAE application and make it Wicket (one link describes it
perfectly).
2. Create a Wicket app (quickstart) and make it GAE enabled.

At first I did the 1st option and after making it worked, I managed to make
option 2 work as well.
In the code you will find option 2.

I really hope that will help some of you.

http://code.google.com/p/umbria-schaham-2009/

Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary