Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Kenneth Vanvik Hansen <kv...@online.no> on 2010/05/05 13:48:26 UTC

Service wrapper

What windows service wrapper did you use for the ftp server? Have this embedded server i wish to make a windows service out of.

Kenneth Vanvik Hansen
kvhansen@online.no

Re: Service wrapper

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Kenneth Vanvik Hansen
<kv...@online.no> wrote:
> What windows service wrapper did you use for the ftp server? Have this embedded server i wish to make a windows service out of.

We currently use Tomcats service wrapper. There are plenty around and
I'm not sure if this is the best one at the moment.

/niklas