Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2012/08/03 19:53:06 UTC

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

3.3.6 is now live so we should turn our attention to 3.4.4. Mahadev do
you still want to drive the 3.4.4 release?

afaict there are 4 PA's, one of which is the SASL issue Eugene has
been diligently working on. Would be great if we could nail these down
asap.

Patrick

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks for the offer Camille. Ill be going through the jira's/PA's
tonight to filter the ones that can get into the 3.4.4 release. From a
cursory look I think 2 weeks should be good enough but we'll have a
better idea once we go through the PA's and the ones marked for 3.4.4.

Ill definitely be pinging committers for specific jira reviews by
tonight. Given we have a long weekend coming, I expect folks will get
some time to review :).

thanks
mahadev

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Posted by Himanshu Vashishtha <hi...@cloudera.com>.
yeah, by 3.4, I meant "stable 3.4.4"  :)

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Posted by Himanshu Vashishtha <hi...@cloudera.com>.
Hello Devs,