Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/07/07 12:39:27 UTC

Removing the ShoppingCart.containOnlyDigitalGoods

What about removing the ShoppingCart.containOnlyDigitalGoods methods and use instead the

   public boolean shippingApplies()

?

(We will also need a new shippingApplies method that takes as input the shipgroup).

In fact the logic in shippingApplies is the one used in several other places to determine the shipping charges.

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Re: Removing the ShoppingCart.containOnlyDigitalGoods

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1.
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.