Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by scott comer <we...@mac.com> on 2010/12/07 04:12:18 UTC

board report password problem...

i cannot login.

can someone else please do the board report?

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2010

for the last 3 months the main effort has been grandy and fitzner, who
contributed integration of the c-binding and pumped out a release. they
also setup a continuous integration build on a hudson server. we also
heard from weckemann, starting work on a udp transport. the bmw team
also contributed a go binding, and is working on documentation generation.

scott out

RE: board report password problem...

Posted by Holger Grandy <Ho...@bmw-carit.de>.
Hi,

I have added some more text and updated the wiki page
Please check http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2010

Cheers,
Holger

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM, scott comer <we...@mac.com> wrote:
> thanks martijn!
>
> and holger, your update looks good!

It sure does... If nobody has any additions, I'm going to sign it off...

Martijn

Re: board report password problem...

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
thanks martijn!