Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/24 04:13:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.0.1 RC2

Please vote for release candidate 2 for Lucene/Solr 6.0.1.  (I found a couple problems in CHANGES after I committed RC1 to Subversion, so I didn’t call the vote, and cut RC2 instead.)

The artifacts can be downloaded from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-6.0.1-RC2-revc7510a0fdd93329ec04c853c8557f4a3f2309eaf

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-6.0.1-RC2-revc7510a0fdd93329ec04c853c8557f4a3f2309eaf

Here’s my +1.

Docs, changes and javadocs look good.

SUCCESS! [0:26:34.596490]

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.0.1 RC2

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno mer 25 mag 2016 alle ore 15:12 Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi Tommaso,
>
> You and Anshum are getting that warning because you don’t trust me - or
> rather: neither you nor anybody you trust has signed my code signing key.
>
> Yesterday Anshum and I signed each other’s code signing keys and uploaded
> them, and I’m willing to do that with others.

thanks Steve for the clarification, I do trust you of course :) will fix
that on my side too.

Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

+1
SUCCESS! [1:00:26.085469]

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
+1 SUCCESS! [0:55:13.784752]

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Thanks Steve.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

SUCCESS! [0:49:14.757238]

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Thanks for doing the release, Steve. All looks good to me but I think you
should get someone to sign you GPG key :)

I see this warning while running the tests: GPG: gpg: WARNING: This key is
not certified with a trusted signature!

Here's my +1!

SUCCESS! [1:05:50.755245]

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 5:24 AM, Michael McCandless <
lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> SUCCESS! [0:31:57.451386]
>
> Mike McCandless
>
> http://blog.mikemccandless.com
>
> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please vote for release candidate 2 for Lucene/Solr 6.0.1.  (I found a
>> couple problems in CHANGES after I committed RC1 to Subversion, so I didn’t
>> call the vote, and cut RC2 instead.)
>>
>> The artifacts can be downloaded from:
>>

>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-6.0.1-RC2-revc7510a0fdd93329ec04c853c8557f4a3f2309eaf
>>
>> You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:
>>
>> python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-6.0.1-RC2-revc7510a0fdd93329ec04c853c8557f4a3f2309eaf
>>
>> Here’s my +1.
>>
>> Docs, changes and javadocs look good.
>>
>> SUCCESS! [0:26:34.596490]
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com

Anshum Gupta

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.0.1 RC2

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
+1

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Yonik

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.0.1 RC2

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
This vote has passed.  Thanks to all who voted!

I’ll start publishing stuff now.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

SUCCESS! [1:10:04.644047]

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please vote for release candidate 2 for Lucene/Solr 6.0.1.  (I found a
> couple problems in CHANGES after I committed RC1 to Subversion, so I didn’t
> call the vote, and cut RC2 instead.)
>
> The artifacts can be downloaded from:
>

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-6.0.1-RC2-revc7510a0fdd93329ec04c853c8557f4a3f2309eaf
>
> You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:
>
> python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-6.0.1-RC2-revc7510a0fdd93329ec04c853c8557f4a3f2309eaf
>
> Here’s my +1.
>
> Docs, changes and javadocs look good.
>
> SUCCESS! [0:26:34.596490]