Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pablo dos Reis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 05:32:04 UTC

GSOC 2010 project is finishing

Hi everyone,

My GSOC 2010 project is finishing
Then I uploaded the code example in my tapestry wiki page [0]
There are a link called "App Example"[1] to code

In this project I created

   - Drag and Drop palette (component)
   - AutoCompleteSelect (mixin)
   - AutoCompleteObject and MixinAutoCompleteObject (component and mixin)

I believe that two first components will be use  in T5.2.x and the third
component maybe.
 Between what I learned from GSOC highlight the importance of the 'tapestry
list'. I think it is the good way to integrate all tapestry users and help
us with doubts and the best ways to do something.
I had a low participation in the list before the GSOC but now I have sure
that I will be more present to help and to be helped.
I also learned that to coding components in tapestry is very easy and can
help a lot in ours applications.
I hope I have met the expectations of the community and I can participate in
other projects.

Thank you everybody!

[0]http://wiki.apache.org/general/PabloGSOC2010
[1]