Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by sorin <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2007/02/23 11:35:38 UTC

Configuring a logger to be used with different levels for appenders

 Hello!

 I'd like to define a logger L with 2 appenders A1 (console) and A2 (file).
I'd like to write with A1 only INFO messages and with A2 both DEBUG and INFO
messages. How can I do this? Can I set the level for a specific appender?

Thanks
Sorin

Re: Configuring a logger to be used with different levels for appenders

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Set the level for the logger to "DEBUG" and set the threshold for the A1
appender to "INFO"....

<param name="Threshold" value="INFO"/>

Jake