Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/27 17:34:56 UTC

need your help: verify server-config.wsdd in WEB-INF with Tomcat

A bug was just encountered in the code related to the following bug fixes:

Bugzilla 12459  -  server-config.wsdd in tomcat/bin, should be WEB-INF
Bugzilla 12943  -  server-config.wsdd is not written to WEB-INF

I don't run tomcat, and I'd like to verify that I have *NOT* regressed,
from your perspective.  Would you please pull a new version of AXIS (cvs
extract if you can, it's not in last nights build) and verify?  If you
need it, contact me and I'll send you the jar files.

thanks, <ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development