Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "simon.s" <si...@gmx.de> on 2007/10/30 14:26:56 UTC

Input components display wrong values

Hello!

I am despaired: I have some components that should display and update my
model. Now the problem: When I open the page the first time everything is
ok, the correct values are displayed. When I open the page a second time
some components have the right, some have the values they had the last time.
Of course I checked my model but everything is correct and the most
fantastic is: Simple <h:outputText /> with the same value displays the right
value:

<h:inputTextarea  value="#{model.selectedEntry.comment}" />  <-- wrong value
<h:outputText value="#{model.selectedEntry.comment}" />  <-- correct value

Can anybody help? I have no idea why the two components display different
values.

Thx!
Simon

RE: Input components display wrong values

Posted by "simon.s" <si...@gmx.de>.
For everyone who has the same problem, this is the answer:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ClearInputComponents

Regards
Simon

Posted by "simon.s" <si...@gmx.de>.