Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2016/07/30 08:35:15 UTC

[OT] vacation time

FYI I'm heading off on annual vacation in the next day or so, and if my
family have anything to do with it, I won't be at the keyboard for about
10 days.

Assuming the podling report doesn't change significantly, please add
my approval as it is transferred to the incubator wiki.

Have fun.  I'm sure you'll appreciate the peace ;-)

Regards,
Tim

Re: [OT] vacation time

Posted by Walter Ray-Dulany <ra...@gmail.com>.