Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Raphael Neve <ra...@microtec.fr> on 2006/07/17 09:09:48 UTC

Deploy to multiple repositories

Hi there,

When I deploy my project, I want several things to happen :
1) Commit source code to SVN
2) Send packaged JAR (containing class files) to remote server
3) Send the same packaged JAR to a local server for archiving.

How is this possible with Maven 2 ? From the documentation it seems that
all of these things have to be handled with the
<distributionManagement> / <repository> section of the pom.xml. However,
it seems I cannot specify multiple repositories ?

Thanks for your help,
Raphael Neve

Re: Deploy to multiple repositories

Posted by Ciprian Duma <ci...@gmail.com>.
you connect the various plugins to the deploy phase:
scm - for commit
deploy - for deploying on a maven repository
ant plugin that calls ftp/scp for archiving

for each plugin, executions can be configured and there you can
configure them with different parameters.

Hope it helps,

Ciprian