Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/12/06 10:25:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache flink-connector-cassandra 3.0.0 released

|The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache flink-connector-cassandra 3.0.0. |
|Apache FlinkĀ® is an open-source stream processing framework ||for|
|distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.|
|The release is available ||for| |download at:|
|https:||//flink.apache.org/downloads.html|

This release marks the first time we have released this connector
separately from the main Flink release.
Over time more connectors will be migrated to this release model.

This release is equivalent to the connector version released alongside
Flink 1.16.0 and acts as a drop-in replacement. ||

|The full release notes are available in Jira:|
|https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12352593|
|We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made ||this| |release possible!|
|Regards,|
|chesnay|