Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steve Vanspall <st...@crmsoftware.com.au> on 2002/12/10 02:36:02 UTC

Struts SLL extension - Really lost

Hi there,

I have installed the Struts/SSL Extension for strits 1.1-b2.

I am running Tomcat 4.1.12

I have set up the server.xml, by uncommenting the SSL information.

I have also done the keytool command at the command prompt.

I have edited my action, so that, for now sercure is set to true.

I have edited my login page so that it has the page the pageSheme tag with
security set to true.

I have also edited the form tags to be secure form tags.

Basically, how my app works, is that every page has a checkLogin Tag.

if no-one is loogedd in, it returns SKIP_PAGE and does
pageContext.forward("login.jsp");

with the exception of the tag changes, this is exactly how my code was
before.

Now it doesn't work.

The app throws a JasperException without any kind of message included.

Can anyone guide me through this problem?

Thanks in advance

Steve