Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/31 16:17:11 UTC

Tests failing on Windows

Anybody else getting these test failures on Windows?  They've failed for
quite some time for me, I've been just ignoring them.

   - GrabErrorIsolationTest.testConsecutiveGrabCallsWithASharedLoaderWhereFirstGrabFails

   - STCExtensionMethodsTest.testShouldFindExtensionMethodWithGrab
   - ExtensionModuleTest.testExtensionModuleUsingGrabAndClosure
   - ExtensionModuleTest.testExtensionModuleUsingGrabAndMap
   - ExtensionModuleTest.testThatModuleCanBeLoadedWithGrab

For ExtensionModuleTest, I think it's because jarURL is null, but I'm not
sure yet what needs changed to fix it.  Nothing I've tried so far has done
the trick.

-Keegan

Re: Tests failing on Windows

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
strange, on my system these tests run on windows

Re: Tests failing on Windows

Posted by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk>.
On Fri, 2015-07-31 at 10:17 -0400, Keegan Witt wrote:
> Anybody else getting these test failures on Windows?  They've failed
> for
> quite some time for me, I've been just ignoring them.

What's Windows?  ;-)

PS Welcome to the Apache Groovy Committer Club, good to have you on
board.

--
Russel.