Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 17:47:05 UTC

problem using MINA endpoint

I am working to set up Camel to receive data on a MINA endpoint.  I
have the following statement in my camel XML file:

	<route>
		<from uri="mina:tcp://localhost:5555?textline=true"/>
		<to uri="jms:topic:mina.topic" />
	</route>

When I start up ActiveMQ, I get the following:

Failed to execute main task. Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.CamelContext.getExecutorServiceStrategy()Lorg/apache/camel/spi/ExecutorServiceStrategy;

Where am I going wrong?  Is this the proper way to set this up, or am
I doing something else wrong?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: problem using MINA endpoint

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
that was the problem.  I was still using ActiveMQ 5.3.2 which is using
Camel 2.2.0.

Thanks

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.