Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by noamge <no...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/31 23:42:23 UTC

RequestTimedOutIOException

I have ActiveMQ broker (5.6.0), and spring-JMS producer. I am using JMS
queues, and not topics. It works great, but when the JMS-producer have many
messages to sent, I sometimes get:

'org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized
exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
javax.jms.JMSException:
org.apache.activemq.transport.RequestTimedOutIOException'
although all the messages are actually being sent to the broker.

Re: RequestTimedOutIOException

Posted by noamge <no...@gmail.com>.
I am not running out of resources on the broker .
No exception in the broker logs (logAll=True, logConnectionEvents=true)

Re: RequestTimedOutIOException

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Are you running out of resources on the broker? Are you getting an

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM, noamge <no...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have ActiveMQ broker (5.6.0), and spring-JMS producer. I am using JMS
> queues, and not topics. It works great, but when the JMS-producer have many
> messages to sent, I sometimes get:
>
> 'org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized
> exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
> javax.jms.JMSException:
> org.apache.activemq.transport.RequestTimedOutIOException'
> although all the messages are actually being sent to the broker.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta