Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Renjith <R....@commence.com> on 2007/08/07 18:01:13 UTC

"Synapse Using Https"

Hi All,

Is there any link where I can get information about using https with
Synapse?

I am new to this https world and when I tried to access my service that is
being deployed in local tomcat (https://localhost:10443/soap/MySvc)

I am getting certificate error. Is there any way I can override this error ?

Thanks in advance,

Renjith

Re: "Synapse Using Https"

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Renjith

You need to make sure that your certificate used in tomcat is trusted by
the Synapse https sender. For this, you need to include the CA
certificate of the tomcat certificate into the trust.jks of Synapse. You
could refer to some general https and CA/Certificate tutorials for more
details.

asankha