Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/16 03:19:35 UTC

Need advise about the BIRT in OFBIZ

Hi All,

The mail List reminds me I should continue to do the integration with
BIRT and OFBIZ, I submit one issue before, URL:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1348, and want to make
some improving about this, the goal is not changed" let the user can
develop the Report or BI more easily and efficiently". And is there
any confliction with the OFBIZ BI component? Can let BIRT as the
"plug-in" to this component? Any advice is welcome.

Thank you!

Weizhan Guo

Re: Need advise about the BIRT in OFBIZ

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.
What's the different between Apache license and EPL? I thought them
almost the same....
And ofbiz need a more powerful report tools indeed, what the report of
client need is "colorful", they need bar, chart and more.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

From: "guo weizhan" <gu...@gmail.com>