Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Wang, Mary Y" <ma...@boeing.com> on 2010/05/20 02:15:04 UTC

RE: [users@httpd][SOLVED] Struggle with Named Virtual Host - The Second Named Virtual HostAlways Returns 404 File Not Found Error

First, thanks for those of you who responded my question.  Yuppie!!! I know what caused my problem!!!
It turned out the problem has nothing to do with the way how I declared my VirtualHost containers in httpd.conf.  There was a third party software that we are required to use that was included in the httpd.conf.  Once I deleted that part, the two virtual hosts behaved like I expected.  Of course, now I need to follow the proper procedures/steps to make sure that third party software will work like I expected.

Maybe now I can get some sleep :-)

Mary