Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 15:31:05 UTC

Re: ofbiz as a affiliate site

Re: ofbiz as a affiliate site

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vince,

I mean that someone else can show my products on their website,
but that they are routed to our website to the specific product for the real
sale, so that we earn the money.
Besides that a commission must be payed to the external website who shows
the products.

 thanks,
Heidi

Re: ofbiz as a affiliate site