Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by jmcwha <jm...@club-internet.fr> on 1998/05/01 20:36:35 UTC

general/2166: Problem when executing CGI scripts

>Number:         2166
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Problem when executing CGI scripts
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
The Apache server gets blocked when several clients execute a CGI script
(a counter for instance). This bug has already been reported in the previous
versions but is still alive in the last version (1.3.b.6).
I really hope you will fix it in the next release because it severely limits
the use of Apache server with Windows.
Please let me know if you manage to solve it.