Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com> on 2004/01/11 11:39:49 UTC

Dependency logic

Just getting into the reactor and I've found what looks like an error in
logic to me.  Shouldn't it be (in the code pasted below)

if (!blah blah blah)

I've got the reactor tag ordering thingamajig working now.  Will start
committing it later tonight.

Cheers,

Ben

/**
     * Add a unique dependency for this project.
     *
     * @param dependency Dependency for this project.
     */
    public void addDependency( Dependency dependency )
    {
        if ( getModel().getDependencies().contains( dependency ) )
        {
            getModel().addDependency( dependency );

            dependencyMap.put( dependency.getId(), dependency );
        }
    }