Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2008/10/01 14:24:15 UTC

How to get rid of wicket:id in XML output

I'm trying to build a dynamic site map according to Michael Sparers
article
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/seo-search-engine-optimization.html
Instead of an HTML page a XML page is used with XML markup looking like

	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	<urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9">
	   <url wicket:id="urlList">
     		<loc wicket:id="locNode">http://www.example.com/</loc>
      	<lastmod wicket:id="lastmodNode">2005-01-01</lastmod>
      	<changefreq wicket:id="changefreqNode">monthly</changefreq>
      	<priority wicket:id="priorityNode">0.8</priority>
   	</url>
	</urlset>

When I use a ListView for "urlList" and add Labels for "locNode" etc.
the wicket:id properties are included in the XML output.

How can I get rid of wicket:id? Setting a global
"getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true)" does not work.

I use Wicket 1.4M3

Stefan

Re: How to get rid of wicket:id in XML output

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
that should work, got a quickstart?

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.