Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/18 01:15:51 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForJul2007" by DanJemiolo

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DanJemiolo:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJul2007

  === Miscellaneous ===
  Axis2 1.3 is planned to do a release at the  end of July. Apache Axiom, Apache Neethi and Apache XmlSchema will perform their releases prior to that.

+
+ = Apache Muse =
+ Apache Muse is a Java implementation of WS-ResourceFramework, WS-Notification, and WS-DistributedManagement. It provides code generation tools and APIs that aid users in creating standards-compliant interfaces for manageable resources. Muse-based interfaces can be deployed in a J2EE or OSGi environment.
+
+ === Notable Happenings ===
+ The Muse team has recently welcomed a new committer, Vinh Nguyen of Cisco. We will be meeting this week (July 19th) to create the plan for our 2.3 release.
+
+ === Code Releases [since the last report] ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Legal Issues ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Cross-Project Issues ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Problems with committers, members, projects etc? ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Miscellaneous ===
+ No Issues