Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/05/28 10:39:06 UTC

[IKS][Users Story] Already defined users stories and new one proposal

Hi all,

IKS define a list of users stories in order to define some goals and be
able to evaluate CMSes semantic enhancement.

You can find all of this US here :
http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/User-stories

== Do you have some preferred US that you would like to see implemented ?

== Here comes my own user story that I would like to submit :

Story 14 : POI : Points Of Interest

- User read a text on the CMS and see some words / expression /
paragraph that particularly interested him.

- User highlight theses terms and with a right click add them into his
"POI box"

- User continue the reading and system propose to him some
CMS/intranet/internet content related to his POIs.

== What do you think about this story ?

== This proposed story is similar to stories 5 and 9 but the main
difference is : in my story this is the user that define key interesting
facts and not just the system... this can imply some differences in the
result.

== Will be glad to read your comments. I will submit this story at end
of next week.

Have a good day.

Re: [IKS][Users Story] Already defined users stories and new one proposal

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
just submitted.

Have a good week-end