Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/21 22:38:05 UTC

cool feature in Fisheye...

A cool feature I've just discovered in Fisheye is that it automatically
provides hyperlinks from tickets names (eg ISIS-107) in commit messages
through to the JIRA repository.

For example, if you go to https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/graph/isis then
you'll see that the most recent set of commits all have ISIS-xxx
references, from which you can click through to the ticket.  Or, if you
want to see the detail of the changeset, then go to the "gear" icon at
the end of the row, and click on "view changeset".

Very nice!

Cheers
Dan

PS: the fisheye link is now live on our website.