Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Sean Kelly <se...@mac.com> on 2010/07/16 21:52:54 UTC

Drop "query" module

Should we even bother with the "query" component?

It has two .java files, one is an exception, the other is a pointless little multi-threaded profile & product client. It has some documentation for the query servlet, but no one uses that anymore since web-grid provides profile & product interfaces over HTTP directly.

Previous OODT "customers" like EDRN are not using it.

I'd like to drop it into a sacrificial volcano if no one minds.