Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Nestel, Frank IZ/HZA-IC4" <ne...@de.ina.com> on 2003/01/13 11:52:31 UTC

Jacson, another tool

Hi,

you might want to consider this blatant advertisement.
But maybe it is interesting for someone.

I've started a new Tool, named Jacson, which is does
text filtering, analysis and modification in Java. This
is currently published on SourceForge:

	http://jacson.sourceforge.net

Jacson currently comes with a built in Ant Task to use
it from within ant jobs. We are currently fixing some minor
bugs in the AntTask and trying to extend Jacson to work
as a filter within Ant. Other improvements are in the queue.
Documentation is uncomplete yet :-(

Feel free to have a look!
Questions, Suggestions and Help are welcome!

Regards,
Frank