Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Achim Weßling <Ac...@web.de> on 2002/01/05 01:05:36 UTC

[INPUT] minor changes

Hallo,

I added some minor changes to the Select-Tag of the INPUT-TagLibrary. With
this changes it is possible to use a Map, a Vector or a String as input for
the options-attribute.
The String has to be comma-separated. By default the value-parameter of the
resulting option-tag isn't set, but you can separate key and value with a
colon (String example = new String("first:1,second:2,third:3").
Separation with a colon works on all three object-typs.

The order of values can be controlled with object-types Vector and String,
so the resulting dropdownbox is much easier to use.

I attach the source as a zip-file. If you think the changes are good for
use in the library I would be glad if someone added them to the cvs.

Thanks for listening

Achim Weßling
Achim.Wessling@web.de