Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Björn Häuser <bj...@googlemail.com> on 2010/03/28 12:27:28 UTC

Usage of the -p parameter

Hello List,

its me, again.

When using this WSDL file here:
http://pastie.org/889550

I am getting quite large function / object names, like:
ws_ejb_core_lunchroulette_de__rouletteResponse

I thought that the -p Parameter is the right one for that purpose, but
cant get it working.

What would be the right params for the -p parameter?

Thanks in advance,
Björn

Re: Usage of the -p parameter

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The -p can map the namespace to package names, but it won't remap class names
or method names.   If you need to do that, you need to use a jaxws/jaxb
customization binding file.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp