Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 14:10:39 UTC

Need one more PMC vote each on the RCs, please

PMC,

We have two votes each on the current slate of RCs. We need one more to release them. Please vote so we can finish these releases.

Re: Need one more PMC vote each on the RCs, please

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
The 0.98.22 RC is now passing and I will close it tonight.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Need one more PMC vote each on the RCs, please

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thank you Enis!

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.