Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/22 19:53:44 UTC

HEAD unit tests failing

Hello,

Am I the only one who is seeing unit test fail for the code that is in
CVS?

The following are failing:

testDeleteReaderReaderConflict(org.apache.lucene.index.TestIndexReader)
 (I thought Christoph Goller solved this problem in the end, no?)

 testTerm(org.apache.lucene.search.TestBasics)
 (This looks like a week old test case from Doug)

Thanks,
Otis

Re: HEAD unit tests failing

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
On the money!

It was the IBM 1.4.1 that was causing unit test failures.
Switching back to Sun's 1.4.2_03 made them all pass again.

Thanks,
Otis

Re: HEAD unit tests failing

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.

Re: HEAD unit tests failing

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
All is well for me from HEAD.

RE: HEAD unit tests failing

Posted by Jean-Francois Halleux <ha...@skynet.be>.
Works here with HEAD of one or two days.

JF