Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/11 19:12:21 UTC

Please hold on backports to 2.3 branch

Hi,

   Please hold on backports to 2.3 branch, we are preparing the release for
2.3.4. Once it is done, a notice will be sent out for backports.

   Thanks
   Huaxiang

Re: Please hold on backports to 2.3 branch

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for headsup Duo, my publish-dist process failed complaining 2.3.4RC1
out of date, let me check with other folks to see if this is related.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.