Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org> on 2005/08/15 05:38:42 UTC

PMC vote for release

PMC Members,

To release on Aug. 28 gives us two weeks time.  If I ask for a PMC
vote for the release next Sunday, giving some time for feedback on RC2
builds, is one week thereafter enough time for a vote?

Thanks,
Shash

PS: Reminder to committers, please do not check anything into SVN
repo. until the final release is made, unless we have show-stoppers.
If you think we need a change, please discuss on the list first,
giving everybody a chance to discuss if the change is worth another RC
cycle.

Re: PMC vote for release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Greath work, Shash!

Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee schrieb:
> PMC Members,
>
> To release on Aug. 28 gives us two weeks time.  If I ask for a PMC
> vote for the release next Sunday, giving some time for feedback on RC2
> builds, is one week thereafter enough time for a vote?

Yes, one week is the usual period.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: PMC vote for release

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee wrote:
> PMC Members,
>
> To release on Aug. 28 gives us two weeks time.  If I ask for a PMC
> vote for the release next Sunday, giving some time for feedback on RC2
> builds, is one week thereafter enough time for a vote?

yes.

- LSD