Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca> on 1997/07/12 07:10:14 UTC

mod_autoindex in NT version?

Any reason why mod_autoindex is not in the NT version by default right
now?  I added it to apache.mak and nt/modules.c and compiled it in.  Seems
to work just fine.  Without it, the default srm.conf file spews out syntax
errors.

-Rasmus

Re: mod_autoindex in NT version?

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> Any reason why mod_autoindex is not in the NT version by default right
> now?  I added it to apache.mak and nt/modules.c and compiled it in.  Seems
> to work just fine.  Without it, the default srm.conf file spews out syntax
> errors.

Because Dean doesn't use NT? It's probably a good idea if someone with
VC++ 4 spits out a new Makefile and changes nt/modules.c. I don't
think anyone would object.

Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>      The Apache HTTP Server