Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashuin Sharma Chamorro <as...@IsthmusIT.com> on 2007/04/10 23:09:06 UTC

is there a way to disable the html:submit after pressed

I don't want to let the user press the submit button more than once?? Is
there a property for that, or what can I do?????

If there is no javascript involved the better.

Thanks.

Ashuin Sharma
Software Developer
Isthmus Inc.
The Costa Rica IT Outsourcing Company
www.isthmusit.com <blocked::http://www.isthmusit.com/>
asharma@isthmusit.com
Office +1 (506) 560-1600
Mobile +1 (506) 817-4059
Fax  +1 (506) 560-1610
San Jose, Costa Rica
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
this information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copy
or taking action in reliance upon this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender and then delete this e-mail in its entirety.

RE: is there a way to disable the html:submit after pressed

Posted by Ashuin Sharma Chamorro <as...@IsthmusIT.com>.
Yes struts the old one 1.2.9
So with javascript it should be like implementing a function on the
onclick="document.button.enabled=false" />

 something like that?

What is that valid token stud built into struts?? Can you sen me a
link???

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.