Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Neverbirth <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/16 09:33:06 UTC

Looking for possible endorsement or sponsoring

Hello everybody,

  First, let me say I'm really sorry if this is not the appropriate place
for this, and it's not my intention to bug anyone with my post.

  I'm a software developer with 8 years of experience in professional
programming and during my career I've released several projects to the
public and contributed to several others, and it's something I like, sadly
it's something I cannot do as much as I'd like, so it's not the first time
the thought crosses my mind. I don't intend to live out of it, I already
have a 40 hour workweek, and outside of it work on freelance projects, but I
have to maintain a family all, pay for a lot of things (house, car, etc),
all on my own, and my job isn't very well paid

  I've worked in tons of different projects and technologies so I can help
with many things. I've recently improved FlashDevelop MXML support, and
intend to pull an extra batch of patches, not only Flex related. It would be
greatly welcome if someone would help with any amount (I don't care about
how much), if nobody does, well, no problem, as I say it's something I like
and will continue to do so, although keeping my current pace, for example if
I had the needed time I bet a lot of the improvements I pulled would have
been possible a couple of years ago, and I also have other projects in mind
since months or even years that would help everybody.

  Also, if somebody has something that would like to see released to the
public I could be sponsored and would gladly work on it, for eample, I could
look into  adding this feature to FlashDevelop
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Anyone-migrated-ing-from-FlashBuilder-to-IntelliJ-IDEA-tp7272p7288.html>
.

Best regards, and again, sorry if this is not the best place for this or if
I'm annoying anyone with this message.