Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Stopper <mi...@ams.com> on 2002/02/26 05:36:50 UTC

Adding slide.war to WebLogic 6.1 SP2

Am I missing something here...when I try to deploy the slide.war file to
my WL 6.1 SP2 server, I get  this on my console and slide doesn't load:

<Feb 25, 2002 11:35:58 PM EST> <Error> <J2EE> <Error deploying application
slide: Could not load slide>
<Feb 25, 2002 11:35:58 PM EST> <Error> <Management> <Error deploying
application .\config\mydomain\applications\slide.war:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException>

What am I missing where??

I've looked through the slide-user archives, but there's not much traffic
on slide and WL 6.1.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
703.227.6646 Office