Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 00:31:12 UTC

wicketstuff poms still depend on wicketstuff repo which no longer exists

Hi,

Some artifacts in wicketstuff still mention the old wicketstuff repo, i.e.:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wicketstuff/tinymce-parent/1.4.21/tinymce-parent-1.4.21.pom

And on Maven2 that is causing the build to fail:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wicketstuff/tinymce-parent/1.4.21/tinymce-parent-1.4.21.pom
3K downloaded  (tinymce-parent-1.4.21.pom)
Downloading: http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/jdk-1.5-parent/1.4.21/jdk-1.5-parent-1.4.21.pom

[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Error retrieving checksum file for org/wicketstuff/jdk-1.5-parent/1.4.21/jdk-1.5-parent-1.4.21.pom - IGNORING
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Project ID: null:tinymce-parent:pom:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.wicketstuff:jdk-1.5-parent for project: null:tinymce-parent:pom:null for project null:tinymce-parent:pom:null

Any chance a new release can be pushed that doesn't refer to that repo? It is not possible to upgrade to Maven 3 for some versions of software at this time so the build is effectively broken until this is fixed.

thanks,
Steve

Re: wicketstuff poms still depend on wicketstuff repo which no longer exists

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is for a piece of software that has thousands of users building it (Sakai CLE), so asking everyone to build their own copy isn't a feasible request.

For now we just grabbed the POMs, edited them and put them in our own repository. I note that this was fixed in later versions, perhaps at some stage we can upgrade :)

cheers,
Steve

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,