Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/09/05 07:06:26 UTC

Re: Fw: Fixing bugs in Struts code moved to Commons

Sorry for the slow response -- commitments on Tomcat yadda yadda (Tomcat
4.0 final will be in a couple of weeks :-).

Such issues really need to be addressed in both developments -- in the
Struts copy of these classes for a 1.0.1 release, and here for the
corresponding commons versions used in Struts 1.1.

I will commit the changes (in both places) for this one tomorrow.

Craig

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I don't think it would be a problem to make you a Commons committer too.
I'm one, and so is Craig and Vincent, and perhaps others. If you want to
help maintain the codebase, no one's going to want to stop you ;-)

I haven't been active in the Commons since it was founded, but would
quickly toss you a +1 if someone brings you up for a vote.

Of course, the dual maintenance issues will eventually pass, as we start
more packages in the Commons to begin with, as is being done with the
workflow.

martin.cooper@tumbleweed.com wrote:

Posted by ma...@tumbleweed.com.
Sure, that would be fine with me. Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.