Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 13:37:21 UTC

Re: Fixing some naming inconsistencies in Ivy

I've fixed IVY-297 with the changes suggested for allownomd and
skipbuildwithoutivy. I've also opened IVY-789 to support descriptor as a
more generic name for module descriptor patterns in resolvers configuration.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/