Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/10 03:59:33 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Can't run jsp pages on tomcat 6.0.10]]

On 4/9/07, Rui Monteiro <rm...@mecatena.com> wrote:
> Ok that wasn't exactly true. The examples which work ok are only the
> servlets examples (and by the way a pure zk application uses only
> servlets thats why the other app goes ok too).

If I were you, I'd reinstall Tomcat and test the examples and simple
JSPs to confirm that everything works properly for you, as it does for
pretty much everyone else. :-)

Then try adding in this "zk application" -- that seems to be a single
obvious differentiating factor...

HTH!