Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Phill Moran <pj...@rogers.com> on 2007/04/23 16:02:25 UTC

Validate and @table schema use

I have been working with the validate tool and was getting an exception on
classes that used @table(name="XXX", schema="YYY").  If I took out the schema
portion the exception went away. I see no mention of not using schema in @table
for validate use. Is this a bug or undocumented feature

The mapping tool knows which schema to use from the URL and openJPA.schema
properties

Phill

Re: Validate and @table schema use

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Phill-

It sounds like a bug, but it would help to know what the exception
was :)