Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Mohammad Irfan <ir...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/16 08:32:52 UTC

Maximum Login Limit has been reach

Hi, I would like to ask a question about configuring FTPS server. I
embed the server on my program and tried to authenticate users through
existing user table that is managed by other application.

I implement User interface and UserManager interface in custom
classes. In the UserManager implementation I only implement the
getUserByName method, because the other user management method is not
needed as the table is read only. My Question is how to configure the
user maximum login limit properties? The server is not allowed me to
connect.

I implement getAuthorities() method from User interface with this code:

@Override
public List<? extends Authority> getAuthorities() {
List<Authority> authorities = new ArrayList<Authority>();

// authorities.add(new WritePermission()); I comment this because want
it to download only.

authorities.add(new ConcurrentLoginPermission(10, 10));
authorities.add(new TransferRatePermission(100000, 100000));
return authorities;
}

But it still fails. How to fix it.
Thank you.