Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Charles Chen <cc...@google.com> on 2018/06/06 00:26:00 UTC

Re: Proposal for Beam Python User State and Timer APIs

Thanks everyone for contributing here.  We've reached rough consensus on
the approach we should take with this API, and I've summarized this in the
new "Community consensus" sections I added to the doc (
https://s.apache.org/beam-python-user-state-and-timers).  I will begin
initial implementation of this API soon.

***UNCHECKED*** Re: Proposal for Beam Python User State and Timer APIs

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
And its implementation of the Fn API is on it's way too:

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6349
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6433

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Very cool! Thanks Charles!