Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/18 22:51:18 UTC

Doubt about task 2480

Hey guys, I'm working in this task
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/simple-rest.html

I dont understant what is the relationship between:
"Here we see a bean that uses the Bean-Managed Concurrency option as well
as the @Startup annotation which causes the bean to be instantiated by the
container when the application starts. Singleton beans with
@ConcurrencyManagement(BEAN) are responsible for their own thread-safety.
The bean shown is a simple properties "registry" and provides a place where
options could be set and retrieved by all beans in the application."

and the REST example, someone can help me?

thanks

Re: Doubt about task 2480

Posted by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you David, I will improve this example ;D

Re: Doubt about task 2480

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.