Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ratiakntr <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/22 15:22:05 UTC

Secure connection from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ

Hi,

We have a integration framework developed using Apache camel 2.17.7  and
activemq 5.9.0 for the routing and queuing need.

Now we have an request for establish a connection to a rabbitMQ end point
from our existing setup . Camel 2.17.7 provides the required support for
connecting a rabbitMQ. but while connecting to this end point we need to
provide username and passport in the uri.

We are looking for some type of secured connection through which we can
encrypt the end point Uri . the encryption will be done from the activeMQ
but then it should be auto decrypted  by the RabbitMQ .We are not allowed to
install any certificated in the RabbitMQ server  or do any modification to
the rabbitMQ setup.

Please let us know if there is any ways we can achieve this.

Best Regards
Ratikant

Re: Secure connection from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
If I've understood you correctly, I believe that you're asking whether
RabbitMQ (and the RabbitMQ plugin for Camel) supports SSL or something
similar. If so, you'll want to post that question to the RabbitMQ mailing
list and/or the Camel mailing list.

If that's not your question, please clarify exactly what you're asking.

Tim